Allied International Resources (USA) was established in 1992 in San Francisco, USA. In 1995 Allied was authorized by American Sporting Goods manufacturers as their dealer to promote their Professional competition sporting goods into China and Asia:
- Duraflex International Corporation which makes the best diving boards used in the World Diving Competition, such as Olympic Games (since 1960), World Cups and World Championships
- UCS/Spirit Inc., and Gill Athletics, Inc. which makes the high quality Professional Vaulting Poles
- In 2009, Allied was authorized as the exclusive Dealer by Springboards & More to supply “Rough-Tex”, the most preferred Non-Skid
Surface Mat, used on diving platform surface for China and Asia.
During the past 20 more years, Allied’s excellent service and reputation has been recognized and valued by our customers from China (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Philippine, India, Malaysia, Laos, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Burma, Mongolia and other countries.
Recent highlights of Allied’s service include supplying the diving equipment to:
- 2008 Beijing Olympic Games (the Magnificent "Water Cube" )
- 2009 Taipei Taiwan Games
- 2009 East-Asian (Hong Kong) Games
- 2009 SouthEast Asian (Laos) Games
- 2010 Asian (GuangZhou) Games.
- 2010 Youth Olympic Games (Singapore)
- 2014 Asian (Inchon, South Korea) Games
- 2017 SouthEast Asian Games (Malaysia)
If you have any questions and requirement, please feel free to contact us any time.
Tel: USA (001)415-681-2618
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org